Monday, June 27, 2011

Tyranids - Part 1

So, here's my first attempt at taking pictures of my models. I took pictures of all my painted Tyranids, and a couple that are suspended WIP. A few of the models have chipped and need to be retouched, but I don't know when I'll get to it.

These were my first attempt at painting a model. I originally wanted a dark green and white color scheme, but thought it looked a little lazy, so I drybrushed in the green skin.

First, a couple shots of the group:

Forgot to turn off flash.
These were a little blurry with all the models.

Back shot of my ravener.


Front shot; you can see a bit of shipped paint.

Biovore profile; I don't care if they suck, I love them!










That's all for now, but I have part two on the way!

-Esh

No comments:

Post a Comment