Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finally Back from Fort McCoy

Back from AT. Updates will be inbound this coming week. After I get my hands on some Simple Green, we'll see how things play out.

Edit:

Today I'll begin my Simple Green experiments. For those of you not familiar with it, the Independent Characters are hosting a Hobby Progress challenge on their forums. It encourages players to lay out their goals in constructing a new army over the next 8 or so months. I accepted this challenge right before heading off to AT. Do I think I'll make it? We'll see. But I was building a new Ultramarines army anyway, so what's the harm in posting a few pictures there too?

I'll post more pictures here then there, but as a forum it may have ore discussion, and you can view my hobby plans for the next little while.

Here's the link:
http://www.theindependentcharacters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2147&p=21489#p21489

No comments:

Post a Comment